Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An auto shop is a decent place to hold up. They are built for repairing automobiles, while some also provide car recoloring services.
- If one needs a car, then auto shops are a good place to look.
- They contain tools and spare parts for repairing automobiles and as improvised weapons.
- Some auto shops have paint, which can be used to make signs.
- An auto shop may contain food for it's visitors to eat while they wait.
- Auto shops tend to be located in heavily populated areas, making them harder to reach than more secluded areas.
- Auto shops obviously contain many useful things, so if one uses an auto shop as a base, one faces a rather high risk of being picked on by other survivors.
- Some have large windows, making them difficult to barricade.
- The garage like doors that lift up will be a big opening for zombies, as given enough time they can be smashed down.