Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A bank vault is a secure space where money, valuables, records, and documents can be stored. It is intended to protect their contents from theft, unauthorized use, fire, natural disasters, and other threats, just like a safe. In a apocalypse a vault would be a safe place to hide and lock yourself in to protect yourself from zombies. But living there would be uncomfortable and impracticale.
- They are very secure places. Safe from fires, breach and natural disasters. These are not easily penetrable by even zombies.
- Banks themselves are big and vaults can be used as saferooms.
- They are usually spacious, so you can store lots of supplies and people.
- It will be overlooked by bandits for not having many supplies.
- Extremely difficult to escape from if locked inside.
- It is not designed to open easily, so opening it may be a challenge.
- It doesn't have many supplies.
- The vault doesn't have any furniture to live in.
- Usually doesn't have an air vent so suffocation would be an issue.
- If the bank itself is breached by the undead, the vault will become your tomb.
- Looters may wish to rob the vault.
- Basically a prison- no options for escape. It has only one entrance.