Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A bowling alley is a building with many long, narrow tracks that are used in bowling games. Bowling alleys are more or less undesirable as a base, because they offer little more than a place to bowl a game or two with a couple of buddies or some scraps in the snack bar.
- Bowling alleys usually have no windows, making them easier to secure.
- Bowling balls and pins can be used as makeshift weapons if nothing else is available.
- A little bit of food in the snack bar may still be salvageable.
- Not many people will think to raid a bowling alley because they don't have many resources or equipment that can be used
- Arcade machines that are found in some bowling alleys could be used as barricades.
- Bowling shoes of every size will be in abundance.
- The lanes may require power to remain functional.
- A bowling alley in its normal use is pretty noisy.
- Not many resources can be found in a bowling alley.
- The food will probably be taken or spoiled by the time a group of survivors stumbles to it because it most likely isn't canned or otherwise preserved.
- Any type of food that would be found in the snack bar is pretty unhealthy.