A hangar is a large warehouse, essentially, used to store blimps, airplanes, and helicopters. Hangars can provide decent shelter and supplies for small/medium groups of survivors
- Hangars usually have heavy steel doors that can be opened or closed manually.
- Hangars are usually built in wide, open spaces, so it can be easier to find them or to watch for zombies while in one.
- Aircraft inside hangars have resources, such as fire extingushers, radios, electronics, and upholstery that could be used for bedding.
- If the aircraft is large enough,It can even be used as a shelter.
- Hangar roofs are large, and so they could be used to get large amounts of rainwater or for substantial gardens.
- Hangars always are connected to runways, so if a survivor knows how to pilot an aircraft,it can become a asset.
- The buildings are not that high on the list of buildings to raid.