A library may be a good place to hold out, as they contain a wealth of information. They are located in every town, and every school also has a library.
- A library has all sorts of books that range from simple children's books to books regarding machinery, science, gardening, and so on.
- Should the need arise, books which are not of high importance can be used as fuel for a fire.
- Libraries have many wooden furnishings in them, ranging from desks to chairs to shelves, which can be torn down and broken apart to make barricades and firewood.
- Libraries usually have lots of windows, making them hard to fortify.
- Aside from books and computers, libraries do not contain a lot of resources.
- Libraries are full of shelves of books, allowing little space for anything else.