Block off the stairs and be sure to have only one ladder. If there is a zipline you should block off the larger part and just use the part where you can climb up/down the smaller zip-line connected part. If you really want to, you may even build multiple more levels onto your play structure fort.
- Can be manageable and easy to find.
- Some jungle gyms can also already be built like a castle.
- Can be dismantled if you are looking for materials for other things.
- If it is near your base it can be used as an outpost, so long as you have communication equipment.
- Some are larger then others.
- Many obstacles such as ladders and slides to slow Zombies.
- Usually many escape routes if an invasion should happen.
- Hard to barricade without the proper tools.
- The school could be overrun with the undead or already owned by survivors.
- Some are smaller than others.
- Provides little shelter
- If it is modified to be more fortified, bandits will know that someone is using it as a base.