Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ranger Stations are cabins where national park protection is a main priority. Park rangers are working to protect the park from all kind of threats, like poachers and wild animals. During a zombie apocalypse, ranger stations are a relatively safe base.
- These are normally isolated from cities, which means a lower risk for bandits and zombie hordes.
- If there is still a ranger alive, he or she can show you where is the best place to hunt, fish, and refill on clean water.
- If there is a lot of fertile soil around the station, it can be used for farming and keeping animals for either food or protection.
- Ranger stations will be pretty easy to protect and barricade.
- A ranger station might have at least one vehicle that you can use for long trips.
- Once a month a unicorn will come with any weapon you wish for.
- Ranger stations may be a target for forest scavengers (both animals and humans).
- Ranger stations won´t have their own firearms, those are brought by park rangers with their own licenses.
- Since they are far away from cities, it is more difficult to scavenge for supplies.
- Some ranger stations do not have very good insulation, so it may get very cold in the autumn and winter months.
- The station might not be built for storms, that could either rip the station apart or make a tree nearby fall on it.
- Vulnerable to forest fires.