A tree house can be quite useful in a zombie apocalypse for a loner if they have enough food and ammunition to survive. However, a tree house can be difficult to locate and are very hard to enter. If one is near your base it can be a useful sniper position. However most tree houses only have a single room, leaving very little space for supplies.
- The higher elevation will give one an advantage if attacked by other survivors.
- Zombies will have trouble getting up there.
- Could make a good look out for humans and zombies coming.
- Takes a long time to build.
- Usually not much room.
- Escaping the tree house under most circumstances is extremely difficult.
- Wood stays wet for a long time.
- Usually doesn't have good insulation.
- They can be very easy to spot, depending on elevation, location and amount of leaves on the tree.
- Winter will be extremely cold.
- Wood will rot.
- Wood planks often times offer very little in way of protection from firearms and easily burns.
- The tree supporting the house can fall down.