Hi Zombiepedia. I'm James. I am interested in topics like this for my love of mechanics. Guns, vehicles, buildings, and even mental machines such as strategy and philosophy. If you didn't get enough out of my status, here's my full profile.
Full Name: James L.D.
Weight: 271.42 lbs
Interests: Firearms, guns, vehicles, philosophy, and strategical analysis.
Species: Homo sapient
I hope I enjoy my time here at Zombiepedia and get to know some people. Check out some of my blogs if you want some legitimate input on any of your opinions or ideas. Thanks guys and I hope I get to know some of you very well
The following articles are what I, being a supporter, would use. I am primarily used to suppressing and assaulting fire, so they would be designed for maximum carnage.
- A thick nylon ebony wrap to go around my head and shoulders and then be tucked under the vest.
- A full rig ebony Kevlar helmet w/ a cooling bag at the front. It would be leather lined.
- A thick dark gray full rig tactical military ballistics vest w/ pockets for ammunition magazines. Also built in Flak Jacket.
- A Short sleeve composite shirt for comfort and protection.
- Thick black glove lining made for ease on hands after prolonged gun use.
- Dark gray burlap gloves.
- Load bearing straps so that I'm not fatigued by my massive load.
- Polarized military-issue sunglasses.
- Navy seal life floation devices inserted into the vest would keep me floating in water. They would not make me buoyant, only balanced, so I don't drown in any water I might fall into.
- Full rig black ops. w/ an ebony color to them. Tight bootcut fit as well as kevlar lining.
- Some good leg pads to go under the full rig pants. The pants are pretty thin themselves and not very warm, so the pads would help the insulation. The kneepads would be on the outside, however.
- Combat tactical boots with steel toes. Dark gray coloring.
The following items would be strapped to me for exclusively my use. They are as follows:
- A dark gray chest holster for multiple ammunition magazines and clips. At the shoulders would mainly be pockets for C4 Tactical explosives and M18 tripwire Claymores. Lower would be M1911 clips. At my waist would be a radio.
- A heavy rig Camel Pack.
- A dark gray heavy rig low profile backpack w/ sever 200 round LMG boxes. It would be made for easy access.
- A dark gray stomach harness for a machete scabbard and a K-bar holster on the other side.
- A dark gray thigh holster on both legs for two semi-automatic handguns (M1911).
- For mainly intimidation, I would have a 5-yard LMG belt of ammunition wrapped around my shoulders but fimly sewed into the vest, but not obstructing any equipment.
- Note: All equipment is loadbearing and extremely lightweight. In real life comparison, All of my gear donned, although it increases my weight by about 100 lbs, (including the SMAW) feel to me no heavier then a winter coat.
These following weapons would be my primary usage in any fighting scenario. These are low maintainence weapons that are mainly self-sufficient.
- A Type 88 LMG (Light Machine Gun) would be my primary weapon. Specifications would be a dark gray paint job, bipods, and a rubber lined frame for reduced recoil. A rubber carrying handle would be a must.
- For support against large enemy formations or vehicles, I would have a large holster for a SMAW, which is an anti-infantry rocket launcher. It would be painted dark gray/black and have a ballistics scope as well as a laser designator.
- 2 black M1911 pistols would be inserted into my thigh holsters. These would be absolute last resort in a combat situation.
- A Marine K-bar and machete for melee/survival. The K-bar has limitless uses, and the machete mainly for hacking away trees and limbs.
Like the rules in Zombieland, these are my tactical rules.
- I'm Sexy and I Know it: I work out and can bench press quite a bit, as might be suggested by my heavyset weight. I can run fairly well from my PT days and continue to sprint and jog, so I can easily tackle, truck, and barrel through most opponents. Always keep your strength up.
- Eat your Veggies: I always eat my broccoli, and LOVE my carrots and turnips. Keep healthy and get plenty of protien and carbohydrates. Being strong is useless if you have no energy.
- Dress light: My suit like outfit works because it's tough and light. Don't dress too heavy or your sprinting won't kick in.
- Be resourceful: I know where to get chow for my boys at home. Be sure you have a food plan. For me, It's farming and scavenging and looting with my gold-plated guns, hater. I got that beef ravioli and I am HUNGRY!
My vehicle would be an armored jeep much like a combat patrol vehicle. Here would be its specifications.
- The vehicles doors and walls would be reinforced and the glass would be barred. An opening at the top of the vehicle would yeild a rotating M2 Browning on top of a grate. My companion would stand on the grate and have any access to the MG he needed.
- Inside, the vehicle would have two extra armored seats for passengers. There would be standard seatbelts as well as reinforced body straps for prisoners installed.
- A rack for guns would also be in the back. The windows would be used as firing ports.
I would have my friend and his sister staying with me. We aren't gay, but for storage sake, we would sleep in the same large bed, which is the size it is due to that.
My base is a basic flat estate in a massive flat plain. I would section a large part of the ground off and make it concrete and give myself a good foundation for things. I would make it on a solar well for fuel and a garage for my vehicle and weapon storage. The following buildings would be included in the housing.
- A good concrete garage with barred windows and tunnel access to my house. In it would be my vehicle and a rack for various weapons. The roof could double as a lookout. The doors would be reinforced and on the outside would be a coat of homey bricks. Also inside would be a good workplace for crafting and welding/smelting and fine work to be done.
- A comfortable urban style brick house with barred windows and reinforced doors. I would have inside some nice carpeting and soft leather couches as well as a television, a gaming console, and a handful of games and movies. My bedroom with a stereo system would be included and a big soft bed would be added. A nice kitchen would be included. The house would also have a comfortable guest room. The water would be pumped from a mineral spring and the heaters would in indoors for ease of access.
- A training area connected to the garage. Inside this brick building would be a dojo, gymnasium, shooting range, and swimming pool. The roof could also be used as a lookout.
- An underground bunker for protection from nearly anything. It would be mostly solid steel and concrete and bunker stone and have reinforced doors/openings.
- A massive underground warehouse connected to the bunker and house with at least 2 year's worth of MRE's and food in it at any given time. An auto-farm would extract food and it would be put on a conveyer belt to be set then on a rack for storage. The warehouse would be kept chilly and a fork-lift would be left for use in it.