This is a user plan created by the Zombie Killing Agency, which is an Australian based zombie defence organisation. The idea of the plan is for a group of survivors to barricade themselves in a strong building, preferably one surrounded by a tall fence, with enough supplies, to attract every zombie in the area with very loud music and to shoot them from the windows of the building.
- A strong building, preferably one surrounded by a tall fence
- A group of survivors
- Lots of long range weapons (guns, bows, etc.)
- Lots of food
- Lots of water
- Stereos to play loud music from
- Secure a strong, well built building, preferably one surrounded by a tall fence, as the fence will keep the zombies at bay. If the building has two or more stories, destroy the staircase so if the zombies get through your first line of defence (the fence) then they will be unable to get to the second story.
- Make sure to barricade the building if zombies manage to get through.
- Get the stereos and play loud music from them and wear earplugs to avoid hearing damage.
- The loud music will draw in the zombies and then the survivours will shoot them from the windows from the second story of the building.
- Take breaks to eat, drink and rest.
- Keep going until every zombie in the area is dead.