Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This blog is for some of the unique anti-zombie weapons that I've seen over the years. I am not taking credit for any of these nor did I create the plans for them, I am simply showcasing them on this blog.
- Baseball bat table: A baseball bat & shield that can be attached to eachother to form a table.
- Chainsaw katana: Combines the motor driven power of a chainsaw with the blade design and holdability of a katana.
- Triple barrel revolver: This type of revolver has 3 barrels & 18 bullet chambers. It fires 3 bullets at a time, technically working kind of like a handheld shotgun.
- Apache revolver: This gun has a knife blade under its barrel & a nuckle duster for a foldable handle.
- Slingshot zombiehammer: Created by JorgeSprave, this weapon has a standard slingshot on 1 side & a mace paired with a giant spike on the other side. The mace side also has a skull ejector to keep the spike from getting stuck in a zombie's skull.
- Zombie Attack Bat: Created by Kipkay, this baseball bat has a sawblade & 4 galvinized nails imbedded into the attacking side. The handle is hollow & has a removable end knob for storing items inside.
- Lobotomizer: This shovel has 2 axe blades just underneath the spade
- Firearm-mounted axe head: These bayonetes have axe blades instead of knife blades.
- Chain link axe: This axe has a chain for a handle. The links are individually welded in place so that the chain can function like a real axe handle. The chain has a knuckle duster attacked to the other end & the dull side of the axe head has a trio of spikes attached to it.
- Brain Saw: Made by Zombie Hammer, this melee weapons consists of a chainsaw-like blade & a brass knuckle-like handle with spikes on it.
- Trucker's friend: Made by Gys Van Beek, this cast-alloy steel tool has a spanner, hammer, nail puller, tire chain hook, pry bar, lever and curved axe blade all on one side. It also has a fiberglass, shock absorbing handle for easy handling.
- Crovel Tactical: This shovel has a saw-tooth edge and a bottle opener on the foldable spade & a threaded hollow steel handle with a fitting that you can stick a Crovel spike to. This shovel has an updated version called the Crovel Extreme that comes with a heavy duty base which functions as a hammer & has a claw for prying things.