This is a guide on what you need to survive the zombie apocalypse, made by the Zombie Killing Agency, which is an Australian based zombie defence organisation.
- A primary firearm. This is your main firearm which you would use as your main long range weapon. A good choice would be an AR-15 or something similar.
- A secondary firearm. You should use this when your main firearm runs out of ammo, or you're in a tight situatio. A good choice would be a semi automatic pistol such as a Glock or something similar.
- A primary melee weapon. You should use a melee weapon to help save ammo. A good sword like a katana or a long sword would be good.
- A secondary melee weapon. This should be something like a machete or a dagger.
- Upper body- For your upper body, wear a jacket over a t-shirt.
- Legs- Wear long pants. Jeans or cargo pants are a good option.
- Footwear- Joggers. Jogger are comfortable if you are on the move. Socks are a must to prevent blisters and frostbite.
- Food. Canned food or dried food would be a good choice.
- Bottled water.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste. These will help prevent tooth decay which would be very painful.
- Sleeping bag.
- Painkillers and other medicines.
- Bandages and other medical supplies.